Use Livos Natural Countertop Oil for all your indoor countertops and other areas that need added protection from heat and moisture. This oil will bring out the natural characteristics of the wood grain.
- Interior solid wood and surfaces
- Kitchen countertops
- Window Sills
- Dining furniture
- Resists heat up to 120 degrees
- Apply over Livos Kunos to add moisture protection.
- Certified food safe according to German industry standards
- Free of terpenes
- Formulated from essential oils derived from plants- healthy for those with allergies, chemical or odor sensitivity
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
Determine the exact coverage by doing a test coat. Results in a matte surface after one coat and a low gloss finish after 2-3 coats.
- First coat: 1 Liter for approx. 237 sq ft
- Second coat: 1 Liter for approx. 968 sq ft.
- Third coat: 1 Liter for approx. 2691 sq ft.
Safety and Handling:
- Safety Data Sheet
- Technical Data Sheet
- Ensure good ventilation during and after application.
- Store and dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with Countertop Oil No. 243 in an airtight metal container or in water, as there is a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content.***