Livos Kunos is our go-to finish for almost any application. It seals and protects your new raw wood and renews old furniture, interior trim, doors and metal. Kunos, a natural oil and resin containing coating material, is easy to apply, maintain and is a healthy finish for a healthy home. Kunos is the perfect choice for a natural oil floor finish that is durable, easy to maintain and beautiful.
- samples sizes 0.05 liter: all colors and clear
- 0.25 liter bottles: clear
- 0.375 small can: all colors and clear
- 0.75 liter can (close to a quart): all colors
- 2.5 liter: clear, white, mahogany, walnut, antique oak, tobacco, dark walnut, black
- 10.0 liter can: clear
- Please email for other colors or larger sizes
- Interior solid timber construction
- Solid wood architectural features, trim and surfaces
- Window Sills
- Wood furniture
- Limited suitability for OSB (oriented strand board) and veneers
- Water resistant
- Certified food safe according and suitable for toys according to German industry standards
- Formulated from essential oils derived from plants- healthy for those with allergies, chemical or odor sensitivity
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
- Kunos Natural Oil Sealer Color Chart
Determine the exact coverage by doing a test coat. Produces a matte surface after one coat and a low gloss finish after 2-3 coats. If using Kunos in a color, apply one coat Kunos clear for more durability.
- First coat: 1 Liter for approx. 237 sq ft
- Second coat: 1 Liter for approx. 968 sq ft.
- Third coat: 1 Liter for approx. 2691 sq ft.
- For previously finished wood, apply Kunos with a light abrasive pad to work in the Livos and bring out the characteristics of the original wood grain
Safety & Handling:
- Safety Data Sheet
- Technical Data Sheet
- Ensure good ventilation during and after application.
- Store and dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with Kunos Natural Oil sealer No. 244 in an airtight metal container or in water, as there is a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content.***