Exterior Oil | Alis #579
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Protect exterior wood surfaces from wind and weather with Alis Decking Oil. Alis decking oil is a water resistant and an open-pored oil for the first treatment and care of deckings and wooden facades. Easy maintenance so you can enjoy pleasant weather in your outdoor space. Two or three coats of Alis, a natural wood finish, will keep your vertical surfaces looking great for up to five years. On decks, Alis will create a durable surface for up to two years. To refresh just add a coat.
Click here to see Exterior Alis colors on rough cedar.
Click here to see Exterior Alis colors on smooth redwood.
- For exterior use on woods such as teak, bangkirai, larch, douglas fir and cedar
- Exterior decks
- Facades and siding
- Door frames
- Window frames
- Garage doors
- Water repellent
- UV resistant surface
- Certified food safe according and suitable for toys according to German industry standards
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
- For clear with UV protection choose Alis stain #068 light teak
- VOC content: 375 g/L to 435 g/L depending on color
Determine the exact coverage by doing a test coat.
For profiled (fluted) wood:
- First coat: 1 liter is sufficient for approx. 75 sq ft
- Second coat: 1 liter is sufficient for approx. 377 sq ft.
For planed wood:
- First coat: 1 liter is sufficient for approx. 215-269 sq ft.
- Second coat:1 liter is sufficient for approx. 430-538 sq ft.
For fine sanded wood (120-150 grain):
- First coat: 1 liter is sufficient to approx. 377-538 sq ft.
- Second coat: 1 liter is sufficient to approx. 529-753 sq ft.
Safety & Handling:
- Ensure good ventilation during and after application.
- Store and dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with ALIS Decking Oil No. 579 to store and then dispose of in an airtight metal container or in water, otherwise there a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content***
- The product itself will not combust spontaneously in original packaging.