Bivos Wood Oil Wax is ideal for bringing out the natural wood grain of your furniture, floors, artistic carvings and toys. This wax is formulated to enrich the natural characteristics of the wood grain. Universally applicable, as a care agent for oiled surfaces. If you apply it very thin, there there is no need to re-polish.
- Furniture maintenance
- Final treatment of leached, oiled, and waxed wood
- Furniture restoration
- KeraCott and natural linoleum floor maintenance
- Do not use on surfaces already stained.
- Glossy velvet finish
- Moisture-repellent surface
- Suitable for toys according to German industry standards
- Thin enough to apply with a brush
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
- VOC content: 496 g/L
Exact coverage should be determined by doing a test application. Coverage depends on the condition and absorbency of the surface.
- One liter is sufficient for approx. 1076 sq. ft
- Could cover up to 1800 sq. ft, depending on application method.
Safety & Handling:
Technical Data Sheet
- Ensure good ventilation during and after application.
- Always be sure to store and then dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with BIVOS Oil Wax No. 375 in an airtight metal container or in water, as there is a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content.