Resin Hardening Wood Oil | Meldos #264
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Meldos Natural Resin Hardening Oil #264 is a protective solution for wood and stone. Livos also offers Meldos Neutral Resin Hardening Oil #265 which is for allergy-prone and chemically sensitive. The neutral products are without orange oil. Please click on the technical data sheets below for a comparison of ingredients.
- For interior usage as impregnation for coniferous solid timber, furniture, and absorbent stone slabs.
- For softwoods
- Can be used on toys
- Not suitable for cabinet interiors, veneers, and floors
- As a primer to emphasize the grain structure of the wood
- Water repellent
- Very deeply penetrating
- Reinforces and deepens the natural color of the wood grain
- Allows wood to breathe
- Can use 244 Kunos clear as a top coat
- Certified food safe according and suitable for toys according to German industry standards
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
- VOC content: 441 g/L
The exact amount needed by doing a test application. May vary depending of the condition and absorbency of the surface.
- First coat: 1liter undiluted is sufficient for approx. 183 sq ft.
- Second coat: 1 liter undiluted is sufficient for approx. 355 sq ft.
- Third coat: 1 liter undiluted is sufficient for approx. 904 sq ft.
- For spraying, add 5%-10% and for dipping add 10%-20% of SVALOS Spray Thinner No. 293 or SVALOS Thinner No. 222
Safety & Handling:
- Provide good ventilation during application and drying process.
- Always be sure to store and then dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with MELDOS Natural Resin Hardening Oil No. 264 or MELDOS Neutral Resin Hardening Oil No. 265 in an airtight container or in water, as there is a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content***
- The product itself will not combust spontaneously in original packaging.