Wood Cleaner | Trena #556
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For the cleaning of all surfaces in the household, except uncoated wood and wood base materials, etc. Remember to do a test spot! Trena is a neutral pH cleaner which doesn't harm the Livos oils.
One client says, " It can be used on oiled timber floors, varnished floors, concrete, linoleum, painted walls, stone benches, etc. Just be sure to use only a capful in a bucket of water because it is concentrated."
- Add a maximum of 10ml (1 tablespoon) in 10 liters of water and clean damp, but not wet.
For gloss refreshment of the floor: use every 4th or 5th cleaning GLANOS Natural Liquid Wax Cleaner #559 instead of Trena. The natural raw materials might cause precipitation, this does not affect the quality of the product. When the concentration is too high, it can lead a matt or rough surface.
- Formulated from essential oils derived from plants- healthy for those with allergies, chemical or odor sensitivity
- Full declaration of ingredients: water, Reetha (soapnut) extract, sugar fatty acid condensate, citric acid and Parmetol MBX
- Highly concentrated
- Very economical
- Free of phosphates, soap, formaldehyde and solvents, pH-neutral, skin friendly
- VOC content: 0 g/L
Safety and Handling:
- Technical Data Sheet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- The surfactants used are biodegradable in accordance with the regulation for detergents #648/2004 by German standards. Non-ionicsurfactants: less than 5%
- The preservative Parmetol is biodegradable, non-bioaccumulative, without formaldehyde and halogens.
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!