Lower VOC Oil Sealer | Kunos Natural Floor Oil Sealer #242
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
Lower VOC Kunos natural floor sealer #242 is best used for untreated interior wood: furniture and floors. Without orange oil, it is for the allergy-prone and chemically sensitive.
- Interior solid timber construction
- Solid wood architectural features, trim and surfaces
CPSC certified for toys
- Wood furniture
- Limited suitability for OSB (oriented strand board) and veneers
- Water resistant after three coats
- Certified food safe according and suitable for toys according to German industry standards
- Formulated from essential oils derived from plants- healthy for those with allergies, chemical or odor sensitivity
- Full declaration of ingredients can be found on the Technical Data Sheet
- VOC content for clear: 262 g/L
Determine the exact coverage by doing a test coat.
- First coat: 1 Liter for approx. 237 sq ft
- Second coat: 1 Liter for approx. 968 sq ft.
- Third coat: 1 Liter for approx. 2691 sq ft.
- For previously finished wood, apply Kunos with a light abrasive pad to work in the Livos and bring out the characteristics of the original wood grain
Safety & Handling:
- Technical Data Sheet
- Ensure good ventilation during and after application.
- Store and dispose of cleaning cloths, polishing pads, sponges, etc. that are still wet or even slightly moist with Kunos Natural Oil sealer No. 242 in an airtight metal container or in water, as there is a danger of spontaneous combustion caused by the plant oil content.***
- Easily clean wood treated with Kunos with Livos Wood Cleaner #566 Trena